Requests concerning this Web site should be directed to .
Copyright © 2002 - 2004 The Mars Society Canada. All rights reserved.
We had 26 crewmembers participating over the course of 4 weeks, with as many as 14 present at one time. Most had multiple roles over the course of their stay. There were:
The crew would like to thank:
- Rocky Persaud (Geologist / Phase 1 & 2 Commander / ExOne Principal Investigator) from Canada
- Shannon Rupert Robles (Chief Biologist / Phase 3 Commander) from the United States
- Jonathan Clarke (Chief Geologist / Phase 4 Hab Coordinator) from Australia
- Matt Bamsey (Executive Officer / Chief Engineer / Rover Pilot) from Canada
- Jean Legarde (Executive Officer) from Canada
- Stan Piechocinski (Rover Pilot / Communications Engineer / Phase 4 Hab Coordinator) from Canada
- James Waldie (Chief Engineer) from Australia
- Julie Edwards (Biologist) from the United States
- Steve Jordan (Public Relations Officer / Videographer / Engineer) from the United States
- Guy Murphy (Public Relations Officer / Videographer / Human Factors Officer) from Australia
- Vuong Nguyen (Biologist) from the United States
- Fathi Karouia (Biologist) from France
- Amaury Solignac (Human Factors Officer / Health & Safety Officer) from France
- Kathy Plachta (Human Factors Officer) from Canada
- Melissa Battler (Geologist) from Canada
- Jennifer Laing (Public Relations Officer / Videographer) from Australia
- Chad Rowland (Field Engineer / Rover Pilot) from the United States
- Nancy Wood (Biologist) from the United States
- Jim Oliver (Communications Engineer) from the United States
- Brian Orlotti (Communications Engineer) from Canada
- Jonathan Butler (Biologist) from the United States
- Jennifer Knowles (Rover Pilot / Field Assistant) from the United States.
- Graham Mann (Field Engineer) from Australia
- Steve Dawson (Psychologist / Human Factors Officer) from Australia.
- Nishi Rawat (Medical Officer) from Canada
- David Bushman (Chief Engineer) from the United States.
And thanks to many, many others who made this expedition a success.
- The Neptec Design Group for their cash donation.
- Piontek Auto Center for their donation of painting services
- John Roesch for his contribution to the research program and his sponsorship.
- Frank Crossman and Craig Snapp for their work training the crew and on GIS support.
- John Barainca for his aid and support.
- Stacy Sklar and Veronica Ann Zabala for providing Geology support.
- Jan Osburg for his contribution to the Human Factors research.
- Judith Lapierre, for her unwavering support, advice, and contributions.
- Space: The Imagination Station, for their providing exposure of our mission to the Canadian public.
- Anna Paulson, William Green, and the Michigan Mars Rover team, for moving mountains to bring the Everest to MDRS.
- Navin Chari and the ARES rover design team for moving mountains to bring the Canadian rover to MDRS.
- Tony Muscatello, Paul Graham, Gus Frederick, and many others on Mission Support.
- Robert Zubrin, for willingness to let others try new things.
members of the Mars Society of Canada and the Mars Society of Australia,
for supporting us in this ambitious endeavour. Without you none of this would
have been possible.
Expedition-Mars.org is owned by the Mars Society of Canada, Inc.